APEGA Early Accomplishment Award
This award is presented to APEGA members who are recognized by their peers for their integrity, expertise, and outstanding accomplishments in fields related to engineering or geoscience at an early stage in their professional career.
Nominations for the 2023 Summit Awards are now closed. Award recipients will be announced in January 2023.
Early Accomplishment Award Criteria
Nominations are evaluated and scored for up to 100 points. Be sure to write your nomination to address as much of these criteria as possible for the best chance at being selected.
- Work-Related Achievements (80 points)
- Service to the Profession (10 Points)
- Service to the Community (10 Points)
- Personal and General Information (Not Scored)
Newly Revised Criteria as of 2020
Candidates for this award must:
- Be 36 years of age or younger as of May 31, 2022
- Be a current APEGA member in good standing
- Have a minimum of 5 years' experience or accomplishments, with a minimum of 2 of those years in Alberta
Nominating Someone for an Award
APEGA relies on its members and permit holders, and even the public, to nominate outstanding individuals in the professions. Nomination is always free, and you can submit as many nominations as you like.
You can take up to 30 days to get your nomination submitted using the Save & Resume button at the bottom of each page of the nomination form.
What does it take to be a Early Accomplishment award recipient?
Here are some of our Early Accomplishment award recipients. Explore their profiles to learn what it takes to receive the award.