Careers at APEGA
Want to be part of a team that makes a difference? Come be part of the change.
Since 1920, APEGA has been regulating the practices of engineering and geoscience to serve the public interest in Alberta.
We are looking for energetic people who thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging environment. You are committed to serving the community with integrity, accountability, and innovation, and capable of delivering exceptional service. If you reflect these values, have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to make a difference through your work, and are passionate about acting in the best interest of public safety – then come be a part of our diverse and inclusive team!
Together we can help shape the present and future practices of professional engineers and geoscientists of Alberta.
Total Rewards Package
APEGA created the Total Rewards Package with your well-being in mind. Along with competitive compensation, you have access to benefits that encourage personal and professional development, support work-life balance, and meet the needs of you and your family.
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended health and dental care benefits
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Personal health and wellness allowance
- Employee and family assistance program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Subsidized public transportation passes
- Personal leave days
- Vacation package
- Flexible work arrangements
- December holiday office closure
- Employee referral program
- Maternity and parental leave program
- Long-service award program
- Community involvement – United Way Campaign partner
- Access to APEGA member benefits
- Modern and diverse work environment
- On-site and off-site social events
- Located downtown near events, festivals, and restaurants