Candidate for Council, Bob Rundle, P.Eng.*
- Program and project management, and construction and team leadership experience, in industrial and utility development, dating from the mid-1990s, and holder of about 10 professional development and safety course certificates or registrations
- Overseas experience on major Indonesian projects, from mid-1990s to early 2000s
- Experience as an APEGA Councillor and on the Edmonton Branch Executive as chair, vice-chair, treasurer
Follow Bob on Social Media
Bob Rundle, P.Eng. obtained his B.Sc. in Civil Engineering in 1994 from the University of Alberta. His executive development included completing the Business Leadership for Technical Professionals program from the University of Alberta and the Not for Profit Governance Essentials Program from the Institute of Corporate Directors.
Bob has been involved in the construction industry in Canada and abroad for 24 years. Bob worked in Indonesia in 1996 to work on a remote pulp mill project and with Voice Construction from 2005 to 2012. Bob has been with ATCO since 2018 as a Senior Project Manager. Throughout his career, Bob has dealt with people of varied backgrounds and has developed an ability to mentor people and help them achieve and contribute both professionally and personally.
Bob is the proud father of 2 boys that keep his home life busy.
- Councillor, APEGA (2018-2020)
- Co-Chair, Council Policy and Standards Task Force (2019-2020)
- Member-at-Large, Council Audit Committee (2018-2020)
- Chair, Treasurer, Secretary, Member-at-Large, Edmonton Region Branch Executive (2008 -2018)
- Chair, Golf Sub-committee (2010 - 2017)
- Member (2003-present)
Answers to 4 APEGA Questions
Click on each question to see how all candidates answered these important APEGA questions.