Save more with your membership
Respect in the Workplace
Engineering and geoscience are fields known for innovation, problem-solving, and the pursuit of excellence. Yet, like many industries, they are not immune to challenges, including toxic workplace cultures. At Respect Group, we understand the importance of addressing these challenges and our offer the Respect in the Workplace program as a solution. This 90-minute online training is designed to empower people and organizations to eliminate bullying, abuse, harassment, and discrimination. For a limited time, APEGA registrants can access the course for only $20 plus GST*—50% off the regular price.
Key benefits of the program
- Cultural shift: Transform your workplace culture, fostering respect as a core value.
- Risk reduction: Mitigate organizational risks by addressing bad behaviours proactively.
- Enhanced communication: Improve collaboration and conflict resolution.
- Inclusivity: Embrace diversity and ensure all voices are heard.
- Professional growth: Develop leadership skills applicable in work and life.
A Safer, More Respectful Work Environment
Toxic cultures can stifle creativity, hinder teamwork, and lead to professional burnout. This program empowers participants to make a change for the better. By fostering a culture of respect and inclusivity, engineering organizations can:
- improve employee satisfaction and retention.
- enhance productivity and innovation.
- promote a more balanced work-life dynamic.
This program is not just about compliance; it's about inspiring a shift in workplace culture and empowering people to be the change they want to see. Together, let’s create workplaces where respect and professionalism are the foundation for success.
How to Redeem
*This offer is valid for active APEGA registrants only and expires on December 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. MST.