Save more with your membership
Caring for Member and Staff Mental Wellness
APEGA is partnering with Insight Psychological Inc. to bring personal as well as organizational mental health support to its members, staff, and their family members. Our service framework is designed to support your organization’s full, beginning-to-end progression of efforts to establish and maintain a psychologically healthy and safe workplace.
These services are intended to support organizations that employ or operated by APEGA members. Services include but not limited to:
- Organization-wide employee mental health and work stress scan
- Mental wellness related training/workshops for managers and employees
- Lunch 'n' Learns
- Specialized counselling and assessment services for employees (EFAP supplement)
- Workplace harassment and bullying investigation
- Management consult/support for workplace mental health and safety issues
- Management consult/support in dealing with employee mental health cases
- Fit/Return-to-work assessment for employee with mental health injury, leave, or claim
- Team intervention and support for employees
- Critical incident response
Through this partnership, the organizations will receive exclusive discounted pricing for the services above.
For corporate service inquiries, please call 780-203-2273 or email [email protected]. You can also fill out the form linked below.
**Discounted pricing for the family members of APEGA members and APEGA staff are only applicable to specialized individual/couple/family counselling and individual assessment services.
What is Languishing?
A person experiencing languishing may feel like they are not themselves, are unmotivated, have trouble focusing, and lack excitement and delight in their relationships and social life.
These services are intended for individual APEGA members, APEGA staff, and their immediate family members. Services include but not limited to:
- Specialized individual/couple/family counselling
- Individual psychological or functional capacity assessments
Through this partnership, APEGA members, APEGA staff, and their immediate family members will receive exclusive discounted pricing for the services above.
For individual/couple/family counselling and individual psychological assessment inquiries, please call Alison, our designated APEGA client coordinator at 780-461-1717 or fill out the form below.