Finding Engineering or Geoscience Consultants

To see if a consultant or consulting firm is licensed to do engineering or geoscience work in Alberta, you can search our directory of Members and Companies (called Permit Holders)

If you need to find an engineering consultant, you can contact the Consulting Engineers of Alberta. Unfortunately, there is no similar organization for geoscientists.