The PEG Magazine
The PEG is the official magazine of APEGA, published online three times a year for members and other stakeholders. A monthly electronic newsletter called the ePEG complements The PEG.
The magazine contains features and news about:
- APEGA's regulatory work on behalf of the public and members
- APEGA's services and benefits that support members and their practices
- APEGA's progress in meeting strategic goals set by APEGA Council
- APEGA's members and their volunteer and professional successes
- Other matters and issues of interest to professional engineers and professional geoscientists
The PEG magazine is now available in FlippingBook.