The Nominating Committee selects the best possible slate of potential candidates for election to Council.
The Committee has at least 11 positions:
- at least two current Councillors
- eight Professional Members who are leaders in academia, business, and industry and are skilled at strategic thinking
- Ensure candidates running for Council represent the membership
- Review Council’s requirements and identify candidates with matching skills and attributes
- Recommend bylaw changes for the nominating process to the Governance Committee