#MakerMonday with the TELUS World of Science – Edmonton
Looking for a new way to bring science into your child’s life? Look no further than your kitchen (and the TELUS World of Science – Edmonton) for #MakerMondays!
Interested in bringing a little bit of mad science into your kitchen? Wondering about the best way to ignite your child’s passion in science after two months of home schooling? Wonder no longer – we’ve found a solution!
The TELUS World of Science – Edmonton (TWoSE) and APEGA have a long-standing relationship built on curiosity, education, and a love of all things STEM. That’s why we are pleased to start promoting their #MakerMonday activities – a weekly challenge hosted on Facebook Live.
Each Sunday, the necessary equipment and experiment description is posted on TWoSE social media channels. Then, every Monday, you can tune in and learn with one of TWoSE’s amazing staff members!
- April 27 – Paper Skyscrapers
- May 4 – Cardboard Racers
- May 11 – Elastic Trampolines
- May 18 – Bridges
- May 25 – Tinfoil Boats
- June 1 – Shipwrecked Part 2
- June 8 – Big Lift Challenge
- June 15 – Paper Chairs
- June 22 – Paper Planes
- June 29 – Whirligig
- July 6 – The Tape Challenge
- July 13 – Hammer Challenge
- July 20 – Cardboard Challenge
- July 27 – Cutting Tools
- August 10 – Ropes and Strings
- August 17 – Splash of Paint
- August 24 – Everyone Should Sew