APEGA Ethics Workshop
The APEGA Ethics Workshop helps eligible undergraduate students in engineering and geoscience understand how to achieve a rewarding career. All interested individuals are welcome to attend the workshop, but only undergraduate students from the University of Alberta, the University of Calgary, and Mount Royal University will be eligible to use the coupon code to save on application fees and first-year dues.
- Review real-life case studies with ethical dilemmas to discuss and understand the outcomes.
- Learn the registration and application process for members-in-training.
- Watch a keynote presentation by an inspirational leader in the professions.
- Receive substantial savings on application fees and first-year dues upon completing the workshop.
How to attend
- Educational institutions notify eligible engineering and geoscience undergraduate students when registration opens for an upcoming workshop.
- Information and the registration link are emailed to students or posted on the student resources page of the institution's school of engineering or geoscience web page.
- APEGA lists the workshops on the events calendar.
- March 16, 2024 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- November 16, 2024, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Contact your educational institution if you have questions related to eligibility for undergraduate students.
- Email [email protected] if you have questions about registering as a member-in-training. However, please review the application information on apega.ca/apply/membership first.
- Email [email protected] if you have questions about the virtual workshop. All registered students will receive access details by email prior to the workshop.
NEW: To save on application fees and first-year dues, students must start their application within six months of attending the workshop. Once they have started their application, students will have 90 days to complete it.