Job BoardLog In to Your Existing Job Board Account
What’s in it for You?
The job board is a free service that adds value to your membership with APEGA. The job board gives APEGA Members exclusive access to a range of postings around the globe, including postings only available on the APEGA job board.
Who is Eligible?
Active APEGA Members enrolled in the following categories are eligible for an account on the APEGA job board:
- Professional Member
- Provisional Licensee
- Professional Licensee
- Exam Candidate
Start searching for jobs today by creating a job seeker account.
What’s in it for You?
As an employer, the APEGA job board gives you access to a pool of high-quality candidates. Focusing on your target audience will give you higher quality applicants and make your search easier and more efficient. Features include:
- enabling users to search based on designation, location, or other criteria
- enabling employers to have multiple accounts under the same organization
- enabling recruiters to add multiple clients under their account and posting on behalf of any of their clients
Start posting jobs today by creating an employer account.
How Much Does it Cost?
The job board is a pay-for-posting service. Prices vary depending on your organization type and number of postings purchased. All postings are live for 30 days with the option for extension.
Fees do not include GST, and are subject to change without notice.
|3 Postings||$483 Save 8%||$477.50 Save 9%|
|5 Postings||$770 Save 12%||$761.25 Save 13%|
|10 Postings||$1,470 Save 16%||$1,452.50 Save 17%|
|3 Postings||$552 Save 8%||$546 Save 9%|
|5 Postings||$880 Save 12%||$870 Save 13%|
|10 Postings||$1,680 Save 16%||$1,660 Save 17%|
|3 Postings||$690 Save 8%||$682.50 Save 9%|
|5 Postings||$1,100 Save 12%||$1,087.50 Save 13%|
|10 Postings||$2,100 Save 16%||$2,075 Save 17%|
There are three organization types.
- Permit Holder: holds a permit from APEGA to practise engineering and/or geoscience in Alberta
- Non-Permit Holder: practises engineering or geoscience outside of Alberta or does not engage in the practice of engineering or geoscience
- Third-party: post jobs on behalf of another organization
Feedback & Questions
As part of our ongoing commitment to improving our service, we welcome your feedback. Please feel free to email us with your feedback or questions at [email protected].