On Saturday, February 15, 2020, APEGA servers will be undergoing planned maintenance between 6 a.m. and 1 p.m. to implement server patching.
The public-facing APEGA.ca, Member Self-Service Centre and Company Self-Service Centre will each experience intermittent outages during this maintenance period.
During this time:
- applicants will be unable to access to their application forms
- references and validators will be unable to complete their forms
- members and permit holders will be unable to pay their dues
- examiners will be unable to review applications
- permit holders will be unable to access their Company Self-Service Centre
We apologize for any inconvenience.