Risk / Reality of Environmental Contaminations
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Register by May 7, 2019
This session will provide information that anyone responsible for a property in Alberta should know, whether already or potentially contaminated, or at risk of being contaminated. The session will go into details regarding contamination and assessment processes.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Risk of contamination
- Consequences and liabilities
- Legislation and regulations
- Environmental assessments
- Contaminant guidelines
- Managing contamination
- Contaminated sites
- Minimizing environmental risks
When you participate in this session, you will learn how to:
- Understand the risks, liabilities, and consequences of contaminations
- Understand principles of site assessment process, remediation guidelines, and contaminated site management
- Minimize risk of contamination
- Manage your environmental consultant
About the Presenter
Barry Ronellenfitch, P.Eng., is a Responsible Member with Cirrus Environmental, an environmental consulting company. He has provided assessment and remediation consulting services on many sites. Barry has represented clients in front of regulators. He has personally owned and remediated a contaminated site.
APEGA Calgary Office
2200 Scotia Center
700 2nd Street
May 15, 2019
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Barry Ronellenfitch, P.Eng.
Professional Member: $305
Group and company discounts apply.
May 7, 2019