Peace Region Branch APEGA Requirements for Registration Grande Prairie
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Register by November 21, 2018
Do you wonder what you need to know for your Professional Membership as an engineer or geoscientist in Alberta? Do you want to hear more about the application process and next steps to help set you up for success? Join us to hear a representative from APEGA talk and answer any questions you may have about your application for licensure as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.), Professional Geoscientist (P.Geo.), or a Professional Licensee (P.L.(Eng.) or P.L.(Geo.)).
Objectives & Takeaways
- Familiarity with the Engineering and Geoscience Professions Act
- Understanding of the licensure requirements for various designations and licenses APEGA offers
- Overview of the Canadian engineering and geoscience licensing system
- Who is APEGA and what is its mandate
- Overview of the various licenses and designations APEGA offers
- Overview of APEGA's Professional Membership application process
About the Presenter
Amit Banerjee is APEGA's Deputy Director of Registration, based out of the Edmonton office. Prior to joining APEGA in June 2016, Amit spent over 15 years working for Alberta Environment and Alberta Energy Regulator, where his focus was on regulating industrial and municipal activities from an environmental perspective.
He holds an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from India, and Master’s level degrees in Environmental Engineering from the University of Manitoba and the University of Alberta. In his free time, Amit volunteers for several community events.
9401 117 Street
November 28, 2018
5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
$5 per person
November 21, 2018