Peace Region Branch APEGA Requirements for Registration
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Register by November 27, 2019
Do you wonder what you need to know for your professional membership as an engineer or geoscientist in Alberta? Do you want to hear more about the application process and next steps to help set you up for success? Join us for a presentation from an APEGA representative, who will answer any questions you may have about your application for licensure as a professional engineer (P.Eng.), professional geoscientist (P.Geo.), or professional licensee (P.L.(Eng.) or P.L.(Geo.)).
Individual and group discount rates available!
Objectives & Takeaways
- Familiarity with the Engineering and Geoscience Professions Act
- Understanding of the licensure requirements for various designations and licenses APEGA offers
- Overview of the Canadian engineering and geoscience licensing system
- Who is APEGA and what is its mandate
- Overview of the various licenses and designations APEGA offers
- Overview of APEGA's professional membership application process
About the Presenter
Amit Banerjee is APEGA's Director, Registration Operations, based out of Edmonton. Prior to joining APEGA in June 2016, Amit spent over 15 years working for Alberta Environment and Alberta Energy Regulator, where his focus was on regulating industrial and municipal activities from an environmental perspective.
He holds an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering from India, and master’s degrees in environmental engineering from the University of Manitoba and the University of Alberta. In his free time, Amit volunteers for several community events.
9401 117 Street
Grande Prairie, AB T8W 0C7
|Date||December 4, 2019|
|Time||6:30 to 8:00 p.m.|
$10 per person
$25 per group up to 4
$40 per group up to 8
|Registration Deadline||November 27, 2019|