Notarius: Digital Signatures (Edmonton)
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Register by December 10, 2019
As organizations move from paper to electronic filing, one of the key challenges in this transformation is the authentication of these files. During the session, you will discover the diverse types of digital signatures and how they can be used to sign distinct types of documents as a person, a professional, a department, or an organization.
When you participate in this session, you will learn how to:
- Explain the distinct types of signatures, from paper to electronic and digital signatures
- Demonstrate what a digitally signed PDF looks like
- Review APEGA digital signatures and productivity software suite available to members
- Review ROI and workflow of digital transformation within a corporate environment
- Validate and accept digitally signed documents
- Identify a modified PDF
- Digitally sign data files, like BIM, Excel spreadsheets, and emails
You will also see how an energy agency saved over 1 million dollars per year after completing their digital transformation, and learn how a transportation agency undertook the digital transformation process.
About the Presenter
Marc St-Jacques is the Vice President of Sales at Notarius. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies and has been working in the field of information technology for the past 20 years. Specializing in digital authentication solutions since 2009, Marc has personally assisted over 3000 engineers to become more proficient in the digital authentication of electronic drawings.
|Where||APEGA Edmonton Office
1500 Scotia One
10060 Jasper Ave NW
|Date||December 17, 2019|
|Time||8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.|
|Registration Deadline||December 10, 2019|