8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Register by October 26, 2018
Leadership is not a set of genetic characteristics, but rather it involves a lifelong process of self-discovery. Leadership development starts with the individual understanding the internal compass that guides him/her successfully through life. The most effective leaders engage in an ongoing self-exploration and monitoring process with the intention of continuously enhancing their character, qualities and leadership skills.
This leadership training program focuses on the following topics:
- Leading Self
- Leading Others
- Leading Within the Organization
Upon completion of this seminar, you will be able to:
- Explore the concept of leadership.
- Explore character in action.
- Identify one's Purpose, Principles and Priorities.
- Identify personal and work values.
- Discover personal leadership competencies and areas for development.
- Assess potential for leading others.
- Determine personal leadership style/attitude/approach.
- Understand the concept of authentic leadership.
About the Presenter
Kathleen Johnston, Career Strategist,is a Professional Certified Coach, Canadian Certified Counselling Therapist and Certified Stress Consultant. Her enthusiasm and energy for career development supports and inspires individuals to be successful in their careers without compromising their health and well-being.
APEGA Calgary Office
2200 Scotia Center
700 2nd Street SW
Calgary, AB T2P 2W1
November 2, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Kathleen Johnston, MA PHEc CCC PCC
Professional Member: $305
Group and company discounts apply.
October 26, 2018