Foundations Of Career Branding For the Future Of Work - And Your Career
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Register by September 27, 2017
Discover the secrets to our 80% landing rate in one of North America's toughest economies and brand yourself for Edmonton's new job market.
When you participate in this session, you will learn how to:
- build your brand for the new job market
- identify your transferable skills
- package your "secret sauce" to attract the best opportunities
- define your "Wow Factors"
- make yourself more marketable and define what sets you apart
- launch your brand on social media
- crush it in network meetings
- create unpublished opportunities for yourself
About the Presenter
Jackie Rafter, MBA, is founder, President, and CEO of Higher Landing Inc., a career transformation company that offers career transition, branding, and marketing services for professionals. Her penchant for re-invention and heart-based leadership led to the creation of Higher Landing and a focus on career transformation, setting a new standard for helping people 'land higher' in their career. Jackie has achieved outstanding results for clients by casting aside traditional employment thinking, by enabling people to tap into their potential while re-branding themselves to secure the best possible opportunities that are aligned with the future of work.
1500 Scotia One
10060 Jasper Ave
Edmonton, AB T5J 4A2
Jackie Rafter, MBA
Professional Member: $305
Non Member : $355
Bring your own lunch or purchase from the food court/surrounding areas.
September 27, 2017