As organizations move from paper to electronic filing, one of the key challenges in this transformation is the authentication of these files. During this session, you will discover the diverse types of digital signatures and how they can be used to sign
distinct types of documents as a person, a professional, a department, or an organization.
APEGA Digital Signatures is powered by Notarius.
When you participate in this session, you will learn how to:
- Explain the distinct types of signatures, from paper to electronic and digital signatures.
- Demonstrate what a digitally signed PDF looks like.
- Review APEGA digital signatures and the productivity software suite available to members.
- Review the return on investment and workflow of digital transformation within a corporate environment.
- Validate and accept digitally signed documents.
- Identify a modified PDF.
- Sign data files digitally, like BIM, Excel spreadsheets, and email.
You will also see how an energy agency saved more than one million dollars per year after completing its digital transformation and learn how a transportation agency undertook the digital transformation process.
For questions about this event, please contact [email protected].
About the Presenter
Eric Croteau studied environmental science and worked for an engineering firm before making the leap into information technology. For more than two decades, he assisted large construction industries, engineering, and architecture firms to make a transition of their operations toward efficient electronic solutions.