This three-hour webinar will focus on APEGA’s expectations for permit holders and Responsible Members. Responsible Members must attend a Permit to Practice seminar within six months of being added as a Responsible Member, and then at least once every five years.
This seminar covers:
- Permit to Practice administration
- how to create and maintain a professional practice management plan
- the roles and responsibilities of a Responsible Member
- APEGA’s discipline and enforcement process
* Please note these sessions are capped at a maximum participation of 90 attendees. Once they reach capacity, you will no longer be able to register.
For any questions on this session, please contact [email protected].