For many job seekers, cover letters can be one of the most daunting components of a job application process. In this flooded market, there is no doubt that a correctly written cover letter can strengthen an application and enhance a job seeker's ability to sell themselves as a top candidate. Join Clementine Crooks, MA, BA, CPHR on behalf of the Résumé Restoration team as she provides tips, tricks, and tools to help you submit a standout letter that will get you noticed.
- Explore the role of the cover letter in an application process
- Break down the three key components of a strong letter
- Review cover letter best practices
- Identify different types of introduction letters and suggested templates
- Provide tips and takeaways that will lead to success
This session will be held through ON24.
For any questions on this session, please contact [email protected].
About the Presenter
Clementine Crooks has her master’s in leadership and is CPHR certified. For almost fifteen years, Clementine has worked with organizations to improve efficiencies and maximize profitability by developing their people processes. With a specialized expertise in providing career transition support, Clementine and the highly qualified and specialized team at Resume Restoration have supported 450+ professionals enhance their chances of getting hired.