This three-hour webinar will focus on APEGA’s expectations for Permit Holders and Responsible Members. Responsible Members must attend a Permit to Practice seminar within six months of being added as a Responsible Member, and then at least once every five years.
This seminar covers:
- Permit to Practice administration
- How to create and maintain a professional practice management plan
- The roles and responsibilities of a Responsible Member
- APEGA’s discipline and enforcement process
* Please note these sessions are capped at a maximum participation of 90 attendees. Once they reach capacity, you will no longer be able to register. This session will be held through the ON24 virtual platform.
For questions about this session, please contact [email protected].