This event may be cancelled or updated in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have registered for this event already, you will be emailed with any changes, or check this page again later.
APEGA has introduced the draft practice standard, Relying on the Work of Others and Outsourcing, for membership feedback. The draft standard details the requirements APEGA licensed professionals and permit holders must comply with when outsourcing and relying on professional services provided by others.
Throughout March and April 2020, information sessions will be held to give membership the opportunity to provide feedback on the draft standard. This is a valuable step in the practice standards development process; your participation is a vital component of self-regulation.
These sessions will cover the professional obligations of APEGA licensed professionals and permit holders, when:
- providing direct supervision and control
- conducting a thorough review
- relying on the work of others
- within your permit to practice
- outside your permit to practice
- outsourcing professional services
- to APEGA licensed professionals or permit holders
- to others who do not hold an APEGA license or permit to practice
Please take a minute to review the draft practice standard prior to your information session.