Effective Meetings Workshop (Fort McMurray)
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Register by November 18, 2019
Are you ready to take your meetings to the next level? Then you and your team are going to love the Effective Meetings Workshop.
During this session you'll get the practical tips, information, and inspiration you need to turn your meetings into a competitive advantage, based on the proven 10-step system in Gord Sheppard's book, The Meeting Leadership Solution.
In this course, you will learn:
- Why great meeting start with you and how you can be accountable.
- How to deepen team trust by applying fast, practical communications techniques.
- How to calculate the actual cost of a meeting so that you don't waste a single second.
- How to connect every meeting directly to your organization strategy.
- How to fight so you can really get along.
- How you and your team can get inspired so you can make every meeting count!
About the Presenter
Gordon Sheppard has facilitated, run, and participated in more than 2000 meetings during his 30+ years of work experience. He has also produced a variety of online educational materials to help organizations reach their goals. He is a professional speaker, meeting facilitator, consultant, and trainer who combines a master’s degree in business administration with a bachelor’s degree in drama—and a Prosci Change Management Certification—to deliver a unique, people-centered approach that will help you and your organization to succeed.
Gord is the author of The Meeting Leadership Solution, which offers a proven 10-step system that will help you take action and turn your meetings into a competitive advantage. He is also the president of MLI Interactive, which helps organizations learn how to produce and market their own online courses. Gord has worked successfully with CEOs, executives, managers, employees, students, and volunteers across all sectors.
December 4, 2019
|Time||1:00 to 4:00 p.m.|
(light refreshments will be provided)
|Registration Deadline||November 18, 2019|