Calgary Branch PD Evening: Grow and Scale Your Business Through Specialization
5:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Register by October 28, 2018
Most business owners try to offer many services to many people to grow their business and create the lifestyle that they dream about; except that it does not work!
When you tell people: "I do everything for everybody", for some reason, they go deaf. They do not understand what you do and you don't get their business or their referrals.
The solution to this problem is specialization: Once you specialize and pick a niche, growing and scaling your business becomes much easier.
In this workshop, Mostafa Hosseini is going to share with you how you can grow your business and dominate your market through specialization: a 6 step process that is proven and has passed the test of time.
Attending this training, you will discover:
- The most effective way to establish yourself and your company as the go-to Expert
- How to ensure your products/services will sell before wasting any time and money
- How to bring your clients back, have them buy more and promote your service to others
- How apply what you learned to your website, LinkedIn profile and other marketing materials
This workshop is for business owners or consultants looking for proven and ethical ways to grow their business:
- If you are tired and puzzled with all the marketing noise out there
- If you are looking for an effective way to stand out from your competition
- If you want to generate positive ROI on your marketing dollars
This is not for you if you are looking for a get rich quick type of scheme. We believe building a successful business takes time, dedication, and hard work.
About the Presenter
Mostafa Hosseini is the founder of Persyo Inc. and creator of Simple Marketing Formula. He has helped business owners and entrepreneurs all over Canada build profitable businesses in various niche markets and industries. Currently, he focuses on helping Engineering companies and health clinics grow their businesses and become more profitable. He is an avid skier (level 2 CSIA ski instructor), a hiker and he loves to spend time with his family.
Mostafa has a bachelor in Business Management with a minor in Marketing, a diploma in Marketing Management, and a diploma in General Arts and Science (Engineering). He has also served on the board of directors at not-for-profits such as Canadian Association For Disabled Skiing Calgary and Calgary Self-help, to assist them with marketing.
Windsor Conference Centre
APEGA Calgary Office
November 1, 2018
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Registration at 5:30 p.m.
October 28, 2018