Building Better Work Relationships
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Register by April 24, 2019
Is there someone at your office who you just don’t "get" and who drains your energy? No matter how much you try, you just can’t get them to see your point or change their ways? This workshop uses the Everything DiSC™ tool to help you gain important insights into peoples’ communication preferences and working styles. The immediate feedback received from this workshop gives you the practical tools you'll need to build and sustain more harmonious and productive relationships in all aspects of your life.
After participating in this session, you will have:
- Awareness of your personal working and communication styles
- Increased your awareness for understanding the working styles of others
- Identified your health and unhealthy behaviors in a conflict situation of your choosing
- Uncovered your blind spots, assumptions and attitudes that may be getting in the way
- Experienced how to engage with others by creating a safe space
- A clear picture of the actions needed to work more effectively and productively with others
About the Presenter
Erin Waddell is the Principal of Lead With Core Values, a company that coaches and facilitates teams to uncover new possibilities and bring their best selves to the world. Over a wide-ranging career, she’s been a successful executive and leadership coach accountant, educator, project manager, international public speaker, transformational change agent, management consultant, and leadership development facilitator. Erin is passionate about learning methods that are practical, personalized, and highly interactive. Erin is also a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), and a credentialed Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She holds a master’s degree in leadership from Royal Roads University. Erin is an active volunteer with organizations supporting education, health, and infrastructure in the developing world. She is a director of Health Reach Canada, a not-for-profit supporting development projects in Nepal, Tanzania, and India.
APEGA Calgary Office
2200 Scotia Center
700 2nd Street
May 1, 2019
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Professional Member: $305
Group and company discounts apply.
April 24, 2019