APEGA offers the following free or low-cost career resources for employed and unemployed Members to assist you with finding employment or enhancing your career.
Careers at APEGA
Interested in working at APEGA? View our current career opportunities.
The APEGA job board is a free service that adds value to your membership with APEGA. The job board gives Members exclusive access to a range of postings around the globe, including postings only available on the APEGA job board.
Connect directly with employers who are looking for Professional Engineers and Professional Geoscientists, and who understand the value of your Membership.
Professional Development Sessions
APEGA's professional development (PD) program offers a wide variety of PD sessions organized and hosted by APEGA. Members who are currently unemployed, may qualify for discounted pricing. Contact [email protected] to inquire.
Sample topics may include:
- Improving your employability
- Updates to regulatory requirements
- Skills for entrepreneurs and consultants
- Project management
APEGA also maintains a list of external professional development providers who host their own programs and sessions.
APEGA has curated a list of external resources for managing your career.
- Brush up your resume
- Get advice on starting your own business
- Connect with recruiters
- Specialised resources for immigrants
Certain designations and situations are eligible for a dues reduction:
- Active membership in the Canadian Forces
- Poor health or disability
- Transition to Life Member
- Maternity or parental leave
- Enrolment as a full-time student in an approved program
More information can be found on the dues reduction page, including limitations, requirements, and how to apply.