MyPsychPulseTM (MPP) is a premium mental health and work stress scan for individuals and organizations that will screen for the following issues:
- Life Change Stressors and Adjustment Issues
- Work Stress and Mental Injury
- Sleep Issues
- Anger Issues
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Substance Use and Addictions
- Problematic or Compulsive Behavior
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
You will answer a series of questions throughout the mental health screen and it will provide you with an overall summary at the end.
The scan can help individual employees or members gain a better understanding of their current mental health and work stress condition. With this knowledge, these individual employees or members can seek further assessment, support, and intervention where applicable to stay healthy and productive.
INSERT VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POV1mXa1-wc
MyPsychPulse is an online premium mental health and work stress scan that:
- Helps your organization to gauge the collective mental health and work stress condition of your employees/members, so that you can develop targeted strategies and solutions to address risks/concerns identified and build a healthy, safe, and productive work environment.
- Helps individual employees/members (who are 18 or older) get a better understanding of their current mental health and work stress condition, so that they can seek further assessment, support, and/or intervention where applicable, in order to stay healthy and productive.
By having your employees or members complete this mental health and work stress screen, you are taking a critical first or additional step towards identifying specific mental health and work stress concerns in your workplace that may need to be addressed. Our team of mental wellness and psychological safety experts stand ready to support and assist you in taking the next step towards addressing key issues and building a work environment that is healthy, safe, and productive.
INSERT VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR4FTUlRl2o
To learn more about MyPsychPulse, please visit our website at www.mypsychpulse.com or call Richard, our Corporate Client Manager at 780-203-2273