Professional Licensee Application Checklist
APEGA requires you to provide various documents to complete your application. Your application will not be reviewed by the APEGA Board of Examiners until all documents have been received.
You can check the status of your application or update your contact information by logging in to your myAPEGA portal. If any documents are missing, they will be listed as not received or incomplete. To provide any missing documentation, email [email protected].
Have you completed all of the following?
- All of your documents must include your full name and APEGA ID number. You'll be assigned an APEGA ID number once you start your application.
- Name change
- Character declaration
- Work Experience Record
- English-language competency
- Post-graduate degree work experience
- Make sure your application includes your current phone number, mailing address, and email address.
- You will be required to provide proof of identity. You can provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Legal Name Change
- Include transcripts from academic institutions that clearly show
- program of study
- graduation date
- all courses taken
- marks received
- Transcripts must also be provided for any transfer credits.
- Have a World Education Services ICAP report sent to APEGA.
- Include any legal name change documents or a marriage certificate, if applicable.
- Complete the character declaration when filling out the online application.
- Upload all relevant documents before submitting the form.
Work Experience Record
- Complete the Work Experience Record when filling out the online application.
- If you require a change on the document after you have submitted your application, email your request to [email protected]
Only required if English was not the language of instruction for your undergraduate degree
- Upload one of the following:
- TOEFL results