Member-in-Training Application Checklist
APEGA requires you to provide various documents to complete your application. Your application will not be reviewed by the APEGA Board of Examiners until all documents have been received.
You can check the status of your application or update your contact information by logging in to your myAPEGA portal. If any documents are missing, they will be listed as not received or incomplete. To provide any missing documents, email [email protected].
Have you completed all of the following?
- All of your documents must include your full name and APEGA ID number. You'll be assigned an APEGA ID number once you start your application.
- Character declaration
- Name change
- Make sure your application includes your current phone number, mailing address, and email address.
- You will be required to provide proof of identity.
You can provide:
- Birth Certificate
- Legal Name Change
Not Acceptable Proof of Identity:
- Drivers License
Include transcripts from academic institutions that clearly show
- program of study
- graduation date
- all courses taken
- marks received
Transcripts must also be provided for any transfer credits.
Have a World Education Services ICAP report sent to APEGA.
- Complete the character declaration when filling out the online application.
- Upload all relevant documents before submitting the form.
- Include any legal name change documents or a marriage certificate, if applicable.