Building the Future, Today
Engineers and Geoscientists, and the organizations that employ them, provide value to family, community and society as a whole. As professionals we are in a position to help others in fulfilling their dreams of a quality education and a gratifying career.
The APEGA Education Foundation makes education and learning a reality through:
- Outreach programs that pique the interest of young people, encouraging them to choose engineering or geoscience as their profession.
- Financial assistance to ensure the required education remains accessible to a diverse group of individuals.
As a registered charity, the APEGA Education Foundation raises money to invest in the future of our professions through outreach and financial assistance to students.
- APEGA members may donate directly by logging in to the APEGA members’ only section
- Use your BMO APEGA Education Foundation Mastercard. By using your BMO AEF Mastercard to make purchases, contributions are automatically made in support of the Foundation - at no cost to you.
- You may also donate electronically through CanadaHelps.org. Your charitable tax receipt will come directly from CanadaHelps.org; your gift will be forwarded to the APEGA Education Foundation, along with your name, less a three per cent administration fee.
- You can download a gift form, and send your gift through the mail.
- Donations of less than $20 will not be receipted for tax purposes unless specifically requested by the donor.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss investment opportunities, please contact Len Shrimpton at 780-426-3990 or email@example.com